Integral Somatic Psychotherapy (ISP)
By means of ISP, the different elements of the subtle body between the different energy centers are better understood, so that these elements can be used effectively for healing.
According to Dr. Raja Selvam
Working with ISP captures and heals the following human facets:
- the physical body, including the nervous system and other phenomena of the physiological body
- the subtle body (energetic phenomena) or
- the absolute body (human consciousness - our perception - our consciousness).
The human experiences, which consist of our thinking, feeling, imagining, remembering, acting, etc. are based on these bodies and their interaction with each other.
ISP helps us gain more insight:
- to what extent the interplay of the physical, the fine and the absolute body is the starting point for all our experiences;
- how the regulation of these three levels proceeds when we experience difficulties and thereby stall lifelong processes;
- what needs to be done to create more openness, accessibility, regulation and balance to these three levels and to improve their relationships.
ISP focuses on the muscular system (controlled by the somatic nervous system), the internal organs (controlled by the autonomic nervous system) and the central nervous system.
Self-regulation through the use of ISP is very effective as support in all areas of the body by gaining better insight into the relationship between the bodies (the absolute, the physical and the subtle body).
Through ISP, the different elements of the subtle body (ether, air, fire, water and earth) between the different energy centers (chakras) are also better understood, so that these elements can be used effectively for healing.
Dr. Raja Selvam has an excellent understanding of how elements from Eastern and Western psychology can be combined.
* All prices are including VAT.